Anthony Horrocks, FCIPD, Dip. Tui-Na
Cert. Studies Beijing University of Chinese Medicine
Contacts: Surgery (01823) 282 151
I have more than 30 years experience in education and training. I am happy to work with organisations and groups to lead these and similar courses and workshops anywhere in the world..
- A Traditional Chinese approach to Health and Well-being – illustrated talk.
- A Beijing Experience of Traditional Chinese Medicine – An illustrated talk based on my experiences working in a clinic in Beijing including acupuncture, Tui-Na medical massage and Chi Gung Doctor projecting and using healing Chi (energy)
- Introduction to Acupressure for self, family and friends
- Introduction to Tui-Na (Chinese Medical Massage)
- Your Health and the Five Seasons – information and practical self- help exercises about the way in which specific organs are influenced by the seasons and how we can help ourselves to prepare for seasonal change.
- Introduction to Traditional Chinese Diagnosis, pulse taking, tongue examination and some basic components of diagnosis as a means of help for self and family
- A Certificate (six months) and a Diploma (ten months) course in Tui-Na combining home study assignments with one weekend per month practical sessions at The Crown Medical Centre.
The Crown Medical Centre
TA2 8QY, UK
Telephone (01823) 282 151
Click here for details of the professional Tui-Na course
I am happy to design other courses, talks and demonstrations to meet the needs of individuals and groups and to fit in with varied timescales.
To find out about arranging for me to lead courses and workshops in your area contact me for details of fees, travel, accommodation etc..
Click here for Chi Gung (Qigong) Courses in Taunton 2002 – 2003